The American Cancer Society wants to “Paint the Town Purple” to support Relay for Life which is quickly approaching on May 30. Please read below.
Dear Sevier County Business-owner:
We would like to invite you and your business to participate in Paint the Town Purple Week.
From May 24-May 30 we are encouraging local businesses to decorate storefronts and websites with purple paraphernalia and banners to show your support for the fight against cancer. In addition, you can drive traffic to your business by participating in one of the following ways:
- Have a “Percentage Day” during the week and donate to Relay for Life of Sevier County
- Give a discount on purchases of those who show proof that they signed up for Relay for Life
- Participate on May 30th by starting a team for your business and invite your staff and customers to be a part of that team
- Add a purple ribbon to your website or Facebook page
- Change your marquee to support Relay For Life
- Show you support by decorating your business in purple during Paint the Town Purple Week (cover planters, change light bulbs, use streamers and balloons, change tablecloths)
- Hang a Relay For Life poster where it will be most noticeable
- Sell Suns & Moons POS for $1 each
- Ask employees to wear purple
- Sale a special purple item to benefit Relay For Life
- Dye your fountain purple
Relay For Life is a life-changing event that brings together more than 3.5 million people every year to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and empower individuals and communities to fight back against a disease that takes too much from too many. There is no finish line until we find a cure!
For more information about how to participate, contact Sophia Conerly, Event chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Brooks, Community Manger at 865-558-4046 or visit relayforlife.org/SevierTN.
For information on upcoming events in the Greater Pigeon Forge Area, click here
Click here to sign up for our quarterly Visitor E-Newsletter!